THIS AGREEMENT IS IN EFFECT AS OF SEPT 12, 2018.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Repair Sports Institute employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Repair Sports Institute and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from https://repairsi.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Repair Sports Institute will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on https://repairsi.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Repair Sports Institute, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Repair Sports Institute.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Repair Sports Institute from our offices located in the state of MI. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of MI, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of MI, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in MI You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Repair Sports Institute EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from licensors, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physical therapist, your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, treatment, stretches or exercises. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, stretches, exercise, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by this website is solely at your own risk.
NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURES; AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this website by contacting the copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Agent for copyright issues relating to this website is as follows:
Practice Promotions LLC
7305 Hancock Village Drive, Suite 117, Chesterfield, VA 23832. Or call: 800-594-7656
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
7146 Edinger Ave.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
This practice website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this practice website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Collection of your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to our practice’s website and governs data collection and usage. By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
This practice reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this practice website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this practice website.
Links to Third Party Sites
This practice website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of this practice and this practice is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. This practice is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. This practice is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this practice of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this practice website, you warrant to this practice that you will not use this practice website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this practice website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this practice website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this practice website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this practice website.
Use of Communication Services
This practice website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, texts/SMS, instant messaging, ChatBot, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
– Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
– Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
– Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
– Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
This practice has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, this practice reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. This practice reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
All contents or any work-product of this website are owned by respective owners and any 3rd party is not authorized to copy the content or any work-product.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms & conditions, please contact us:
by phone at (714) 377-4314 or by registered mail at 7146 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647.
*For any medical procedure, patients respond to treatment differently, hence each patient’s results may vary.
**In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.