Energy Work Therapy Specialist in Huntington Beach CA
If you want to enhance your overall health, then energy work therapy can help. Contact our team of professionals at REPAIR SI, Physical Therapy to achieve your health goals. For more information, please call us or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 7146 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647.
Table of Contents:
What is energy work?
What are the benefits of energy work?
What different types of energy work are offered by REPAIR Sports?
Wellness has gained a great deal of attention in the last few years. The recent time of anxiety has brought a great deal of attention to energy healing. High stress and anxiety levels have led people to look for alternative means of healing. Energy healing is a natural way of relieving pain, healing the body of physical and emotional trauma, and potentially preventing disease and injury.
Energy work has no medical definition or science-based description for this kind of therapy. Dr. Carolyn C. Ross, MD classifies the types of energy healing, inducing Reiki, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Healing Touch, and other practices are forms of energy healing. She works from the idea that disease and other physical pains can be caused by energy blockages or imbalances that impact the body’s vital energy. The work of the energy healer is to remove the energy blockage or repair the imbalance to allow energy to move freely and appropriately to enable the body to do its natural healing.
Energy healing can encompass many practices, like harnessing the power of crystals, aura cleansing, and burning sage. Other varieties of energy healing involve working with the body and channeling energy into parts of the body, which is known as energy bodywork. Acupuncture and Reiki are the most common and best-known forms of energy bodywork. There are other forms of energy work that are gaining in popularity, including breath work, chakra clearing, tapping, and others.
Energy healing is the holistic practice that channels healing energy or life force into a patient to remove blockages and heal the body by balancing universal energy. Harmony, balance, and vitality in the body are restored during treatment.
Here are some things to understand about energy healing:
• Energy healing has a scientific foundation. Molecules vibrate with innumerable energies, positive, negative, unbalanced, or balanced frequencies. Organs that have misaligned energy can lead to sickness, disease, and pain.
• Energy medicine can help heal emotionally as well as physical traumas. Our energy body is intertwined with our physical body. If you want to maintain vibrant health, you need to have energetic space in your body flowing freely. Blocked energies can lead to emotional and mental issues or even physical ailments.
• Energy healing is available to everyone. You only need to be willing to receive it.
• Energy medicine has no side effects and is painless. While going through the process of energy healing, you may feel physical and emotional sensations as energy blockages are released.
• Energy medicine can be a complement to other types of healing. It can be combined with traditional medicine to make it more effective. When the two are combined, they support each other and create balance to restore, repair, and cure your body.
There are various kinds of energy healers, and you can find them in many places. When you are looking for an energy work specialist, make sure to ask plenty of questions to find out how they can best help you. REPAIR SI, Physical Therapy has energy work specialists to help you. We provide the following energy-healing treatments.
• Emotional Trauma Healing
• Chakra clearing
• Sound Bowl Healing
REPAIR SI, Physical Therapy has energy healing specialists to help you repair injuries and prevent them. We can provide services that can complement the traditional medical treatments that you are receiving. We can also help to balance the traumas that cause ongoing problems. Call us to make an appointment, or use the online scheduling system. We are conveniently located at 7146 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. We serve patients from Huntington Beach CA, Fountain Valley CA, Westminster CA, Costa Mesa CA, Newport Beach CA, Midway City CA, and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
- Physical Therapy
- Pre and Post-Surgery
- Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- Return to Sport Physical Therapy
- Concussion Therapy
- Women’s Health Physical Therapy
- Western Methodology
- Dry Needling
- Eastern Methodology
- Wellness Therapy
- OC FireFighters Program
- Sports Recovery
- Sports Massage
- Personal and Performance Training
- Compound Movement Training
- Breathwork Education Techniques and Ceremonies